Saturday, November 1, 2008

What is this blog?

I have decided that I need to define what this post is and what it isn't. This post is an opportunity for me to share my thoughts on some things with my family and friends about, well, basically everything. It is about things I wouldn't mind everyone knowing. It is not a journal, I will not be writing about things that I will someday want to erase. That means nothing about any guy I'm not seriously dating (and even then, nothing about my feelings or anything), it's bad enough when I read back through my old journals and read silly entries about boys, or about how I hated high school. I have decided it's good to leave those in my journal if only to help any future children know I had the same kind of issues they will have, but I don't need something like that posted on the internet for everyone to read and laugh at. So there will be a limit of what I write about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.