Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Hotel Room

I wanted to put some of the pics of my room here. I took the pics the first day, when I was excited about being here. Looking at them reminded me about how cool this place is, even though I've kinda forgotten it being here so long.

My bed, as I may have mentioned, is huge. A king sized bed. I'm swallowed up in it. Now I'm going to want to buy a big bed when I'm done here.



This desk is really big. And the flat-screen rocks! Too bad there is no DVD player attached to it.



And this is the safe I lock all my important stuff in. It's neat, I enter a four digit password each time I use it.



And last, but not least, the bathroom with all my stuff put all over the counters. I wonder if the maids are annoyed with all my crap. But I have been here for six weeks, I had stuff I needed that I normally wouldn't in a hotel.


Yay! What a nice hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.