Saturday, November 29, 2008

Second Weekend

I love my job. I love paid holidays. Yay Thanksgiving!

Anyway, I was feeling a little bummed because I only got Thursday off, though I could have used one of my paid days off for it. I decided not to though, since I may need those days off in the spring. Wednesday was really nice, because the next day was a holiday and I could sleep in (I like sleeping in). But then I had to work Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and it was dead at work. Most people elected to take a day off. Kind of lonely and sad. But then when I got off, I had an inspiration: it was Friday! The whole day had felt like a Monday since I'd had Thursday off work! So I had two weekends in one week! Yay for days off in the middle of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.