Thursday, November 13, 2008

Motorcycles

This is kind of random. So, my teacher today was talking about culture, and he talked about the culture of motorcycles. Me being the nut that I am, I had to take his thoughts to the next level, so I wrote down some of my thoughts so I could stop thinking about it, and start focusing the lesson. So now I am going to expand on it.

My teacher talked about bikers being the new form of cowboys, which suggested to me that the bikes represent the horses they used to ride. So my mind went further with it.

If we go with bikes (the nice ones, like Harleys) are horses, then:
mopeds would be ponies,
cars would be carriages,
trucks would be wagons,
semi-trucks would be . . . trains maybe? I think that's how they moved freight back then.

And that would make Segways the new form of walking, since hey, who walks anymore, right? Like I said, random. Any other thoughts?.

1 comment:

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.