Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mason's room!

 So this last Friday we moved Mason out of our bedroom into what was the office.  These are some before pics of the living room and office. I forgot to take some specifically, so I just used some I had of Mason with the background. 
This one is kind of blurry:
And here are two shots of the office, kind of different angles.

 We moved some of the bookshelves into our bedroom, and then put everything else in a sort of cubicle we made in the living room.

 And here is two shots of Mason's new room!

I love the little bed!  He has slept on it two nights and one naptime so far.  The first night wasn't much fun for either of us, he kept waking up and I had to check on him several times.  He fell off at least once, maybe twice. Last night, though he slept through the night.

So nice having our room to ourselves! At least til the baby comes in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.