Monday, April 16, 2012

Some random pictures

Here are some cute pictures from our walk the other day.  He likes to go for a walk every day and on Conference Sunday, when his aunties and uncle Jeremy came home, he enlisted them to come along.

Mason, with his entourage and bodyguards, stylin his shades

Asserting his independence: "I can walk by myself Mom!"

Random picture mostly of me, the baby was protesting my position here, kicking like crazy.

He looks so grown-up here!

Then we have a couple of pictures showing what happens when Mason wakes up too early, and Mommy doesn't jump right up when she hears the empty bedtime snack yogurt container hit the floor.

Tired little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.