Thursday, April 5, 2012

A few random thoughts (plus pictures!)

As my pregnancy progresses, I've been finding myself wondering, will I miss the time I have with my sweet boy all to myself?  How will this new baby affect our relationship?  How much will I miss one on one time with Mason?  I mean, I'm sure at first I'll still get some time alone with him, because new babies sleep a lot, but it won't be quite the same.

Don't get me wrong, I don't regret getting pregnant again.  I've just been thinking that I should use the time I have alone with my little bug as effectively as possible.

And now for the pictures.  I have bunches of pictures of different things, and figured I'd just stick them all on at once, along with a couple of videos.

Mason has a new favorite game.  It's called ride on Daddy's back!

He loves this game, it's on of those things that we have to do over and over again.

 And here is a quick video of it.  At the end of the ride, he likes to get dumped on the couch next to Mommy. Sometimes he gets overly excited and dumps himself off early.


 Here is a random picture from the zoo, with Mason playing with his wagon.

One Sunday, during our outdoor time, Daddy decided to climb a tree, then Mason wanted up with him. So cute!


Here is Mason figuring out how to build with Mega Bloks.

 And here's another video.


Mason has become a lot more interested in things like park play areas and swings.  Sorry he's looking away in this pic, but I still thought it was cute.



Sorry the video is so blurry, I was using my phone camera. 

And we've been blessed with a garden plot that a family in our ward is letting us use for the summer.  Mason has been enjoying helping out with the garden.  Daddy tilled it up using a shovel, then Mason saw Mommy and Daddy breaking the dirt clods, and decided to help. Using his hands.  Cute!

Again, blurry video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.