Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Macaroni boy!

I've mentioned how adept Mason has become at eating? Well, he is now to the point where I can give him a plate and he won't throw it on the floor. I am using plastic ones still of course, no point risking my nice Corel, even though they are hard to break. But that isn't to say he is a tidy eater.

No, I wouldn't say that at all. Rather the opposite actually.


This is homemade macaroni and cheese Mike and I made for dinner the other day. Mason liked it a lot. But he was also very tired. So the stuff got all over his face as he rubbed his eyes with dirty hands.

He stuck his fingers up his nose too, but I don't have a picture of that.
YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Yum... I don't think he looks like Iris at all. He looks like you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.