Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jeremy's wedding

Uncle Jeremy got married August 10th.  Two uncles married during the same pregnancy. 

I was still pregnant when they got married, which meant I was able to help out more with the reception than at the last one.  The last one, I was in the throes if morning sickness and Mason was extremely clingy.  This one I helped make up the salads. Mike called me the kitchen queen.
I loved this board, so cute!
Such a cute couple!
Mason wore the same outfit he wore to Uncle Jeffrey's wedding, it still fit him.  I don't have any good pictures, he was a blur in most of them, but I have a couple of cute videos.  He stole the show during the first dance, and then he made me pick him up during the boot scoot boogie.  It's hard enough to do that dance almost 10 months pregnant, without being that pregnant and holding a two year old as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.