Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Truly epic dirt


I've had a cold for a few days, and Mike wanted to go to the garden.  I felt too sick that day, and the weather was way too hot so I refused to go.  He decided to go anyway and took Mason with him.  On the way home, he called me to ask if I needed anything, and told me that Mason would need a bath when he got home.  It was already his bedtime at this point, so I hoped I could postpone it, until I saw him when he came home.





I had to use several buckets of water to get the worst of the dirt off him and out of his hair before I actually filled the bathtub.  Then he kept rubbing his dirty hands into his eyes after I had washed his face, and when I soaped up and washed his hands, he started rubbing his soapy hands into his eyes.  Ouch!  Anyway, he obviously had lots of fun at the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.