Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Eve

For New Year's Eve, my single's branch hosted a dance for all the singles in the area. It was fun! The night before, Lizzy, Sara and I went shopping for some new clothes for the dance. We got a skirt that I absolutely adore, and a shirt Lizzy picked out that she loved. It grew on me after awhile, I though it was weird at first.

Sara cracked me up, she kept saying, "Oh the boys will be throwing themselves at you!" everytime we found a new shirt for me to try on. To which I replied, "That is the point of this shopping trip." She didn't quite get that I was being sarcastic. And slightly embarrassed, because she talks loud when she is excited.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me in my outfit with my hair up. Lizzy did the hair, she very much enjoyed herself.

Happy New Year all!

2 comments:

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.