Friday, October 17, 2008

Gas Prices

I was waiting for the elevator today and decided to look at a newspaper sitting on the table while I waited. There was an article about the falling oil prices. I've been noticing the gas prices going down and (like everyone I know) I've been thrilled about it. In the article, the oil companies are apparently panicking. They are scrambling to drop production and keep the prices level.

What the heck! You all remember when the prices started going way way up? You remember them talking about how they had no control over the gas prices when it got up to $4 a gallon? And now that is dropping to more managable levels they are working to keep the prices up? What happened to the stance that the "oil speculators control prices?" That really annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.