Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mason's new favorite toy

 I broke down and we went and bought a fan on Tuesday because I was TOO FREAKING HOT at night.  It's bad when you can't sleep when you are lying on top of the covers and the thermostat is set at 75 degrees.  We had a fan, but it's in Mason's room, and I didn't want to mess up his sleeping by stealing it.  So we went and bought another one, and I have been much happier.

Anyway, the point of the post is Mason loves the box.

It's his favorite thing.
 The last two days, he has insisted on climbing around in it while Daddy tickles him and flops it around.
 He's gotten pretty good at making it do what he wants.
Today, Auntie Shawna took him to Hobby Lobby, and bought him some little rubber duckies.  In these videos, that's what's rattling around in the box with him.  I ended up making the second video, because watching the box rattle around on it's own, with the sounds he was making just killed us both.  I love the scream that ends in "thank you" at the end.



2 comments:

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.