Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

Mason didn't like Santa Claus.
At ALL.  Not even when Daddy was on his lap too.  And Santa was Grandpa Blake!  I kept telling him, but I guess he didn't believe me.  Oh well, at least we got a picture.
We went to my in-laws ward Christmas party, as well as our own.  It was fun, and Mason was adorable, as usual.
Below is a picture of our Christmas tree the night before we opened our presents with JUST Mason's presents "under" it.  We ended up opening presents on Christmas Eve, since we were going to church at 9 am on Christmas morning and since I am pregnant and always tired without getting up at 6 am to open presents.  Also, we were planning on spending most of Christmas Day at my in-laws, and we wanted to give Mason a chance to play with his new toys. 

He was very confused about why we were all getting up so early and why there were no lights on.
But then he got books!
And cars. Lots and lots of cars.
That evening we went to my Grandma's house.
She gave me a bunch of food for my food storage which she made in the shape of a little girl.
And she made us personalized gingerbread men.  Or at least mine was personalized.  Mason enjoyed the gingerbread men, he ate his whole cookie and part of mine.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that looked like Conrad... I guess Mason's like his Idaho cousins - very suspicious of people in costume! He's pretty smart, if you think about it.

    I love your Christmas cookie! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.