Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pregnancy update

So I am at this weird point, where I have to eat every two hours. I'm not sick or anything, I just get hungry all the time. It feels really weird. I need to replenish my snacks at work.

Also, my slacks are all just about out because they are getting so tight, and my big coat is getting tight on my belly when I zip it up. I still don't have any cool side shots or anything, there is nothing to see there, but I am getting bigger.

And I am tired a lot. Mornings are really bad. I wasn't sure I'd make it through the day this morning, but felt a bit better after lunch.

I have an appointment for an ultrasound on March 2nd, so hopefully we will know then if it's a girl. That's what we think it is, but we'll see. I think that's about it for now. When I start having a pregnant profile, I might post a pic or two. For now, I like my wedding picture.

1 comment:

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.