Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Trip to Tutu's

The boys and I took a trip to see Tutu (my mom) for a few days. Mike couldn't come, he had to work. We took the train to get there in order to save money, and so I could take both boys.

Mike took us to the train station and after we checked our bags, we wandered around the station, waiting for our train to leave.


The kids loved the train! So much room, and they were able to move around.






The day after we got there, we went to the zoo with my sister and her girls.

They had a super cool tiger!

Mike gives me a hard time because I didn't take many pictures, but I pointed out that I'm not used to taking pictures, that he usually does it.

Here's Mason having a cool boys shirt off time. Uncle Todd and Cousin Eli took their shirts off, so Mason decided he should too.

We made cute footprints of all the kids for Tutu's yard.


Then we went to Chicago. This was a train on exhibit in the museum. They had lots of trains, and Mason liked them a lot.

They also had a cool exhibit where chicks hatched.

And a cool WW2 submarine!



We got to go inside but Mason got freaked out and Tutu took him out.


The morning we left, I woke up to find Aiden sleeping all funny in the pack and play. So cute!

And apparently, Mike missed me a lot. He left roses on the table. The cat knocked them over, but didn't hurt them.

He also bought me some goodies.

The kids were glad to be home. Aiden was glad to be able to go anywhere without being stopped (there were stairs most places we went)
  and Mason was glad to have his cars back.

The day we got back, my sister showed up and stayed here for a couple of days so we had some fun with them.


Five kids in our house. Crazy fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.