Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Springtime fun

Here are some random pictures from this spring:

Mason reading like Mommy (although I don't sit there)

Aiden after eating squash. He is doing much better about letting me feed him.

We went to the lake last Saturday after dinner. Auntie Missa went with us. Here's a video along with some pictures. You can see my new haircut in these. My hair was bugging me, so I decided to get it cut. My aunt and I went one Wednesday, and I didn't tell Mike about it til he got home. He noticed it pretty quickly, he is an artist.




Mason got his haircut that day.

Standing on an island made by an old road. This is a reservoir so there are some interesting features like this.

Mason loves water!
Last Monday for family home evening, Mike was in charge of lesson, and I had activity. Mike did a good lesson about the temple, and I had an inspiration as he was teaching it for us to take a drive out to the temple. It was closed of course, but we walked around it and talked about it with Mason. I think it went well, and Mike got a few amazing pictures.


And here is Aiden doing his new tricks:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.