Monday, November 14, 2011

Mike's show

Saturday, Mike had his senior show for his degree.  Well, actually it has been up since Monday, but Saturday was the family day.  Anyway, Mike, Mason, and I drove out to his school Saturday morning, and I spent the time chasing Mason around the gallery and front area, while occasionally meeting one of his teachers and classmates.  Mike's parents and a couple of his siblings showed up near the end, and then we all went out to lunch.

Here are a couple of pictures of the show:

 After lunch, Mike drove by a house he thinks is amazing.  It's very cool looking, but I couldn't imagine the heating bills, not to mention all the work that is needed.

 April rode home with us, and she and Mason took a nice long nap in the back.
So cute!

4 comments:

  1. That is a cool house. Nice use of the wall space, Mike! did you take any pics of his art like up close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, it really is the coolest house like ever! haha And the whole thing is made of brick.

    Thanks for your comments about my use of wall space. ^_^ and regarding the closeups...I think...we did? If not you can always visit my website: http://www.jerbl.com/monisawa/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What no pictures of the artwork? I wanna see more than your husband, this is his college-life's work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I didn't take the pictures, Mike even forgot the camera, so we got these from his brother.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.