Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time with Daddy

On Saturday, Mommy went to a RS activity and left me alone with Daddy for 4 hours, the longest she's been gone since she quit her job. Daddy decided to take me on an adventure!


Daddy dressed me too 'cause Mommy woke up a little late and had to run off.


We went to the creek near our house, and then to the park. Daddy took lots of pictures of me in the grass.
Some of them caught me doing some pretty interesting things.
I promise, I was clapping. I haven't figured out praying yet.

Daddy also made me practice my walking. I walked all the way between these two trees!


Daddy helped some. I am the champion of the world!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love the Mason perspective posts. Great post dear! ^_^ Wonder if these blog posts could be archived on our computer and used as our family journal....? hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.