Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby stuff

I had my most recent appointment Wednesday. I seem to have capped out on my weight gain, I didn't gain any weight. The baby is breach currently, but I have some things to do to get him to flip. Today, I lay down with a bag of cold corn on my high belly and a warm pac on my lower belly, the idea to encourage him to flip. I don't know if he did, but he did react to the cold and pushed against it.

Here is a new picture of me.


My feet are flabby. It's very annoying. They flop a bit when I walk. I eat a lot these days too. Today at work, someone brought four containers of strawberries, and I ate almost a full one myself. They were very yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Aww.... I look at that picture, read your comments and just smile. It makes me so happy. Sigh...Thanks for being so awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.