Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby update

I've been meaning to put the ultrasound pictures up for awhile. Here they are!




It's amazing the things they can figure out looking at the ultrasounds. I would not be able to see as much as they can. Of course it takes training.

My mom has been bugging me for a pregnancy picture.
I thought I'd start with a pre-pregnancy picture, and I found a couple of pictures from the wedding to use for comparison. Nice huh? You can kinda see my belly in these pictures. Now here's one taken last Sunday: Wow baby boy, you are making Mommy fat!

Anyway, I am now starting to walk funny. I'm not waddling yet, but it's a sort of wobble. The baby is getting more active, and I feel him almost every day. Mike felt him a couple of weeks ago, but hasn't been able to much since, he isn't violent enough to be felt much outside of my belly.

I'm really hungry lately, I eat a lot more than I used too. Whenever we go out to eat I want meat. It used to be that Mike and I would split a dinner, but now I am too hungry and have to get my own food. Besides, Mike isn't a huge fan of steak, and I want that a lot.

I get tired a lot and very quickly. And I get short of breath if I walk to quickly or when I walk upstairs carrying laundry. My husband is very good about taking care of those problems for me. He rocks!

And I have heartburn almost every night. Ouch! It is not fun.

Other than that, things are going ok for me. I'm not sick anymore, and I am adjusting to being pregnant nicely.

And my husband is a great guy. He has done a lot to help me. One day I sent him a text letting him know I was having a hard time, and he made dinner, and got me a special treat for dessert.

I am due July 16th, but I assume the baby will be late, so I;m guessing late July, hopefully not as late as August.

2 comments:

  1. Preferably August 7th right? haha

    WOOOOOW! Looking at the wedding pictures..I am flabbergast! o_0 Whoa! I didn't realize there was that much difference 8 months ago. X_x Though it is said to those you are always around it is hard to see any physical growth/change. Whatever the surprise to me, I love you still the same! ^_^ Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Gotta love pregnancy oddities. I was opposite in many ways. I ate hardly anything (I think Kessa was growing into my stomach or something and making it smaller :D compounded with severe morning sickness that made me not WANT to eat) and the thought of a chunk of meat, any meat, was seriously revolting. I could do shredded or small chunks, but a chicken breast, hamburger or steak? [shudder]

    Heartburn, though, that I can relate to. :D Gotta love pregnancy. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.