Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wedding Plans

Mike made our invitation, I love it!


Anywho, wedding plans are going very well. My dress should be done tomorrow, we are ordering the cake tomorrow, my hall closet is full of decorations and gifts, Mike bought a new suit last week, we have the temple and church building reserved, my bouquet is finished, and I have spent lots of money. I've actually saved a lot, because Mike found out Hobby Lobby was having a half of sale on flowers and wedding stuff that I needed to buy anyway. Also, we happened to go shopping on days when other stores were having sales that saved us a ton of money.

We found an apartment, and I have already moved in. Mike will start moving his stuff in soon. We have almost all the furniture we need, we just need some appliances, including a dryer, and we need to fix the washer. And I got released from from my calling as RS president last week. We have only a few weeks left, and things are going to slow down some, since almost everything is done. I'm somewhat relieved that I won't be so stressed, but at the same time, I should maybe have spread things out better. I stayed home today because I wasn't feeling well, mostly exhaustion I think. But like I said, it is getting better.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, again! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! That's why you sounded so tired over the phone! You lie like a rug!
    :P
    btw, Grandpa mentioned it might be worth it to open up the back of the washing machine and see what you can see. Perhaps the belt slipped, or is more easily accessible than others. It may be worth the effort.
    Anyways, get some sleep!!! Don't wear yourself out!!! And if you need to holler at your auntie lizzy about wedding plans/frustrations and get it all off your chest, please do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am married and haven't been released form the RS presidency! No FAIR!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, but will remove any unnecessarily negative remarks, so keep it civil and clean.